Black Salt Kit 8oz
Approx. Net. Weight: 8 oz
- 8 ounce Jar with Custom Handmade Lid
- 8oz of Salt (raw dead sea salt with trace dead sea mud)
- 0.5oz Peppercorn
- 0.01oz Protective Charcoal Powder (made from a special protective burn ritual preformed on the dark moon, with protective woods).
- 2 Handmade Waning Moon Incense Cones
- Seidora Wooden Spoon
- Palo Santo Stick
- Instruction Card
- Protection charms and bags.
- Sprinkle around your home or in door and windowsills for protection against unwanted guests, evil, and spirits.
- Cleanse and recharge crystals.
- Removal of negativity in friendships, relationships, your mind, your home, work, etc.
- Protection for rituals.
- And many more.
You may wish to add some optional Ingredients from your home such as; scrapings from a cast iron skillet or pot or from your personal cauldron, Ash from your fireplace or firepit, Crushed or powdered herbs that relate to your spell or ritual. If so, be sure to gather them before you start mixing your salt.
- Open your kit and remove everything from inside the jar except the salt. Untie Palo Santo stick and place the spoon to the side (your spoon is for use after you have mixed the salt).
- You can use the peppercorn whole, or you can hand grind them in a mortar and pestle. If hand grinding, meditate on your intended use while grinding, until you are satisfied with their consistency.
- Using the stick, brake up the salt and mix in the peppercorn and charcoal powder.
- Meditate on your intended use while mixing until your salt is dark grey to black.
- Place your jar in a well-ventilated area, away from any flammable material. Light incense and place directly on top of the salt mixture inside the jar. You can burn one or both incense at a time. Be sure not to push the incense to far into the salt, or it wont fully burn.
- Once the incense cones have been reduced to ash, use the stick to mix them into the salt.
- Finally, if you have any personal ingredients to add, add them now and meditate on your intended use until fully combined.
- Use spoon to scoop and sprinkle salt for your ritual or spell.
Warning: For external use only. Not for human or animal consumption. Keep out of the reach of children. Use care when burning incense and keep away from anything flammable.
This is a curio product sold only for entertainment purposes. Seidora cannot guarantee any desired outcome as metaphysical work is strongly personal and relies heavily on user intent. Seidora cannot and does not contain medical or health advice. This information is provided as general informational and for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for/as professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of medical or health advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Orders over $100: Free Shipping!
You can estimate your shipping at any time from your Cart Page.
All Wardrobe and some Hearth items: $3.00-$8.50 Flat Rate, 2-8 days shipping time (after production time, see tab below).
Ready Made Items: Carrier based shipping calculated at checkout. Ships out withing 2 business days.
You will receive an email confirmation and tracking information when each part of your order ships.
Some orders will ship in more than one box and have more than one type of shipping charge combined. If you would like more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Because of COVID-19 Some shipping carriers are experiencing delays.
Most of our Wardrobe and some of our Hearth items are made especially for you after placing your order. These products can take anywhere from 2-6 business days off peak and 9-12 business days on peak. Peak times center around holidays but can vary. Please allow enough time for production and shipping when ordering these products.
Valentines Day - February 14th
St Patrick's Day - March 17th
Easter - End of March
Mother's Day - May around the 3rd weekend
Father's Day - June around the 3rd weekend
4th of July - July 4th
Back to School -College Sports August thru middle of September
Halloween - October 31st
Thanksgiving - November 25th
Yule/Christmas/New Years December 25th & January 1st
Add to Wishlist
Choose your wishlist to be added