Black Salt Kit 8oz
Approx. Net. Weight: 8 oz
- 8 ounce Jar with Custom Handmade Lid
- 8oz of Salt (raw dead sea salt with trace dead sea mud)
- 0.5oz Peppercorn
- 0.01oz Protective Charcoal Powder (made from a special protective burn ritual preformed on the dark moon, with protective woods).
- 2 Handmade Waning Moon Incense Cones
- Seidora Wooden Spoon
- Palo Santo Stick
- Instruction Card
- Protection charms and bags.
- Sprinkle around your home or in door and windowsills for protection against unwanted guests, evil, and spirits.
- Cleanse and recharge crystals.
- Removal of negativity in friendships, relationships, your mind, your home, work, etc.
- Protection for rituals.
- And many more.
You may wish to add some optional Ingredients from your home such as; scrapings from a cast iron skillet or pot or from your personal cauldron, Ash from your fireplace or firepit, Crushed or powdered herbs that relate to your spell or ritual. If so, be sure to gather them before you start mixing your salt.
- Open your kit and remove everything from inside the jar except the salt. Untie Palo Santo stick and place the spoon to the side (your spoon is for use after you have mixed the salt).
- You can use the peppercorn whole, or you can hand grind them in a mortar and pestle. If hand grinding, meditate on your intended use while grinding, until you are satisfied with their consistency.
- Using the stick, brake up the salt and mix in the peppercorn and charcoal powder.
- Meditate on your intended use while mixing until your salt is dark grey to black.
- Place your jar in a well-ventilated area, away from any flammable material. Light incense and place directly on top of the salt mixture inside the jar. You can burn one or both incense at a time. Be sure not to push the incense to far into the salt, or it wont fully burn.
- Once the incense cones have been reduced to ash, use the stick to mix them into the salt.
- Finally, if you have any personal ingredients to add, add them now and meditate on your intended use until fully combined.
- Use spoon to scoop and sprinkle salt for your ritual or spell.
Warning: For external use only. Not for human or animal consumption. Keep out of the reach of children. Use care when burning incense and keep away from anything flammable.
This is a curio product sold only for entertainment purposes. Seidora cannot guarantee any desired outcome as metaphysical work is strongly personal and relies heavily on user intent. Seidora cannot and does not contain medical or health advice. This information is provided as general informational and for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for/as professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of medical or health advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Free shipping on all United States Orders over $20.
You can choose carrier-based shipping at checkout if you prefer.
Most products ship out within 2 business days (M-F). Some handmade products that are low or out of stock may take 2-5 extra business days to create.
Some products are printed at the time of order and have 3-10 business days processing time (may be longer around major holidays), while they are being made especially for you!
If your order is a combination of both custom and regularly stocked times, your order may ship in more than 1 package.
You will receive an email confirmation and tracking information when each part of your order ships.
We understand that shipping is very important to our customers, as it is to us anytime we are consumers. We strive to bring you the easiest, most cost-effective shipping possible. We also completely understand that sometimes shipping can be confusing, as such, if you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com or on our Contact page.
At this time we are only shipping to the US. We hope to be shipping worldwide very soon so keep checking back!
We now offer a free shipping option!
If you chose to pay for shipping you will calculate this at checkout. Shipping is calculated by the weight of your total order via standard shipping rates from our provided carriers.
We are currently using USPS and UPS as our shipping carriers. If there is one you would prefer us to add please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you.
If you require a faster form of shipping than the ones supplied to you via our Shipping Estimator, please contact us by adding a note into your cart, or at email@example.com with your order number, and we will generate a shipping quote for you.
After placing your order you can track your shipment from our Tracking Page via the footer menu or your Account Page. You will also be emailed updates on your shipping progress as they happen as well as a tracking number.
Please Note: Seidora is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once the shipment has been delivered. At that point (when the carrier's tracking states the package has been delivered), there is little to nothing we can do on our end. It is suggested that you contact your local police department if you suspect theft or your local post office if you suspect the package was delivered to the wrong address.
Ethical sourcing is extremely important to us, and we want to remain as transparent as we can to how we source our products.
The majority of our animal products come from trusted US or Canadian based taxidermists who source their products from ranches, farms, as byproducts from other industries (where the remains would otherwise be discarded), and from their own private taxidermist businesses.
We do, however, carry a few products, from time-to-time, that are imported from overseas. We use a trusted importer that has been in business since the 1970s.
Seidora honors every animal, or insect (even the botanicals for that matter), product we carry by treating them with the utmost care and respect the entire time they are with us. We feel good about the fact that instead of these pieces being discarded, they can now go to a good home, where they will be cherished.
The hard truth about ethical sourcing is that there are no official standards, certifications, or laws in place to help verify the validity of ethical sourcing claims. As hard as we try to make sure that the businesses we work with are indeed ethical, we can not guarantee, beyond a doubt, that everything we have purchased was ethically sourced. This is why we do not use the words "ethically sourced" on our site.
If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add to Wishlist
Choose your wishlist to be added